Questionnaire now live

I have distributed my questionnaire and now feel slightly uneasy that the data collection is out of my hands for this method. I like the control of looking at existing literature and reflecting on my own experiences in a journal but I can't handle just letting that link to my questionnaire fly out there and just hope that someone responds! I have made considerations for this so I know I will get respondents having planned this into my inquiry in Module 2 but it's just the thought of no limited data that scares me!

I guess I am also mindful of ethical considerations, of how people may react to the questionnaire, how they perceive the questions and how this may make them question themselves. This deeper questioning does sometimes lead to overthinking. I will just have to try and put my mind at ease and know it is okay to be uncertain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethics within my Professional Practice

Skype Call - The Ways Ideas can be Communicated

Amalgamation of Data